As our most valuable resource, children deserve the best possible start to life. Now, through the Children’s Program at Aikido of Ramapo Valley, your children can gain the important guidance and advantages that will prepare them to successfully traverse all of life’s challenges.
Because Aikido focuses on key fundamentals, such as self-discipline, concentration and harmony, your children will benefit from practice both on and off the mat. Not only will they learn effective, non-violent self-defense techniques in a friendly and fun environment, but they will be able to seamlessly apply their learning to better succeed in school, sports and all other aspects of their young lives. Simply, Aikido provides the springboard that can launch your children to their highest potential.
Benefits of Children’s Program at Aikido of Ramapo Valley include:
- Excellent Self-Defense – Because the martial art doesn’t focus on physical size or strength, Aikido is ideal for your ever-changing child.
- Effective, yet Non-Aggressive – Rather than working on punching and kicking, Aikido is based on blending and harmony…which can be a tremendous benefit when your child leaves the mat.
- Great Exercise – With obesity rates rising at an epidemic rate among children, it’s more important than ever to make sure your child has the productive activity they need to be physically and emotionally fit – and Aikido offers a fun, productive alternative to rote exercises.
- Develops Concentration – The self-discipline your child gleans from Aikido promotes greatly improved awareness and focus – on and off the mat.
- Encourages Self-Confidence – Through regular practice, children can learn to be more balanced and more confident in their ability to find peaceful resolutions to life’s diverse, everyday problems.